Search our Jobs
Contact Centre Manager
- Leicester, Leicestershire, England
Are you an experienced Contact Centre or Customer Support Manager, who has developed and implemented processes and procedures? Do you have experience of ISO certifications? If so, CV Screen has the role for you.
An experienced Contact Centre Manager, who will have strong technical background, excellent line management skills and ideally, experience of achieving ISO certifications, is required by a leading business based in Leicester. A salary of up to £38,000 is offered depending on experience.
As the Contact Centre Manager, you will lead a highly skilled Customer Support Team – you will develop processes and procedures, maintain ISO certifications, recruit and train new team members and manage staff reviews and appraisals.
The Contact Centre Manager will ideally have the following skills / qualifications:
- Previous experience of leading a technical support team
- Experience of designing, implementing and reporting on processes and procedures
- Strong understanding of ISO certifications and how achieve them
- Strong line management / mentorship skills
- Any knowledge of the telecoms sector
Basic salary to £38,000 + Benefits
Please send your CV to Graham Auld at CV Screen in strict confidence or call Graham on 01494541870 for more details
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.